Skip to main content

Going to start taking Jadera Diet Pills AGAIN =)

I feel that I need to update my blog with a more in depth post about my weight loss. I also would like to make a post with F.A.Qs regarding Jadera and my weight loss. Although most of everything I want to post is already posted here on this blog. somewhere... But moving on... This post is about whats been going on lately. I had recently mentioned that I was going to start taking jadera again and that I would be updating on my weight loss. I took jadera for about 3 days and I was also working out. I was already noticing my body feeling lighter, you know that feeling when you start losing weight you can feel your tummy flatter and what not. Well everything was going good. and then! 2 things happened. 1. I moved. 2. I got sick. So in the process of moving I had been so busy that I was not remembering to take the pill in the morning and I was not working out nor eating very good either cause it was mainly fast food for like 3 days straight. naughty choices... =( I then caught a cold which had my body feeling drained so I was again not remembering to take the pill nor to workout. im a very weak person and any little sickness will have me laying in bed allllll day long. anyway starting tomorrow, or Monday, depending on how im feeling tomorrow, I will start my diet pills and working out again! I will be running/jogging/walking in the evenings with my sister. Then flirty girl fitness and if im feeling really energetic then I will also do some Brazil butt lift. i REALLY WANT TO PUSH MY SELF THIS SECOND TIME AROUND! Why? Because I don't want saggy skin. I was a BIG body girl. If I lose all the weight I need to lose without exercising im going to be nothing but flabby skin and that is NOT cute! I need to tighten up this skin from the first round of weight loss with jadera slimming capsules... and Now this second round of weight loss I want to tighten and tone along with more weight loss. I am still unsure If I am going to be weighing myself or if im only going to be going by inches, how clothes fit, and how I see myself in the mirror etc.. Next post will be a run through of what a typical "diet" day looks like for me. What foods I eat what time i wake up what time a workout what time i eat etc.

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better. I just placed my order and hopes this helps move me over my plateau. I've lost 15lbs so far by eating 6 small meals a day and working out with Urban Rebounder, Turbo Fire, Hip Hop Abs just to name a few. Keeps me from being bored. Stumbling across your blog was an encouragement for me to keep going and stsy tje course. So even if it doesn't work for me, I'm not going to give up. Be encourage, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed my order today when will it be shipped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I bought a bottle of Jadera from you last month. :) I still have like over half the bottle left since I took it for less than two weeks before stopping. I stopped taking it because my appetite was suppressed and I didn't feel like I had to take it every day to feel the effect. Anyways I lost 10 lbs just from this (yay!) and I'm gonna get back on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy these pills? Is it the purple label kind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where do you buy just one bottle of the purple label i heard that was the right bottle

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do you buy just one bottle of the purple label i heard that was the right bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elecwire offers top selling online slimming products Slimming Products Online with 100% gaurantee and brands. shop online for new experience and cash on delivery and free home delivery in india.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did anyone order from jtx.miiduu.com?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you ask? These second batch of pills don't work like the first ones:(

      Delete
    2. I m so sorry to hear that! How long have you been taking taking jadera?Normally most people stop feeling the effect within 3 - 6 months. everybody is different. It may be that your body got used to it quicker than others. =(

      Delete
  9. Hey guys, I was thinking of ordering JaDera on Saturday, I really want to try this. Can you ship it to UK, and can it be done through bank account? How does all this work? with shipping and stuff can I still get JaDera. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered one bottle to see if this is going to work for me. Will this be enough to see any results before I run out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm interested in buying a bottle. I was wondering what exactly you did the first time around to lose all the weight. I was on your YouTube blog and seen your videos. We're you working out and dieting or just taking the alone that got you slim fast? I'm asking because I just got done having my second son I been pregnant for almost two years straight because I got pregnant again a little bit after my first son and I just put on so much weight and I'm so unhappy and disgusted and depressed with myself it's starting to hurt my relationship with my fiancé. I just could use any advice and information you have please. I'm probably buying a bottle tonight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slim-Fizz is a special appetite suppressant the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from high quality fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89