Skip to main content

Vacation - Real Diet Pills that Work - Jadera Diet Pills

Feburary 5th - 6th - 7th
I will be on a mini Vacation (Out of town) So I will be unable to make shipments those 3 days Tuesday Wednesday And Thursday. So Make sure you get your orders in by the 4th before 2 PM to ensure that your shipment arrives as fast as possible. And again I ship VIA USPS Tracking code is sent to email that was used at time of checkout and/or Paypal Email addy. I try to ship out daily UNLESS otherwise stated like I am doing so now. (All of this should be in my terms etc etc... hmm should start getting to work on that) I ship FROM TEXAS , I try and respond to all emails within a 24 hr time frame. Anything you wanna ask please comment below or email me.

WHERE TO PURCHASE JADERA DIET PILLS : HTTP://JTX.Miiduu.com

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING SO ITS AUTOMATICALLY SELECTED AS FREE SHIPPING

IF AND WHEN I HAVE ANY SPECIALS I WILL ALWAYS BLOG/FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/YOUTUBE ABOUT IT. Thanks :)
and please read everything in its ENTIRETY before completing your purchase I recently has an incident with one person who thought she was purchasing 2 bottles of jadera for 27.00 which is crazy because of everyone who purchases she is the only one who claims that i falsely advertised 2 for 27 when really ive always had them at either 43.00 or 45.00 depending the special i am hosting. :) and again i am always here to clear up any questions before committing to your purchase. I know how it is to purchase online and ive never had anyone to really guide me so i want to make sure and help out as many people as possible :)

xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi I ordered a bottle on the eighty of this month and I still haven't reserved an email with the tracking number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEy how did it go with the pills? i only took them for 9 days and lost 12 lbs

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I update the tracking with the email that you use at check out code : 0312 0860 0001 5607 6320 

      Delete
  3. Was it the kvilla28@yahoo.com email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The code I posted in the comment beofre is your tracking code you can track it on usps.com

      Delete
  4. I wanted to now if you have to be in a stricked diet when you are taking the pills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been on a strict diet while ive been taking jadera. how it works is it supresses your appetite so you eat much less which causes weight lloss. of course everyones body is different so what worked for me may not work for everyone. being on a diet, changing your eating habits, will cause a greater weight loss but like i said i was never on a strict diet and i rarely watch what i eat.:) hope this was helpful

      Delete
  5. hi i order on the 28th of Jan, and havent gotten a tracking number.. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The email you used to order is the email that i reply back to with your tracking number

      Delete
  6. I placed an order today so it would ship before your vacation but it still shows processing email its mrsmccray@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. In the info box i explained that theres a 1-2 week delay because of the heavy flood of orders ive been getting and now im out of stock im waoting for shipment i can refund you and you can purchase them until i get them in if youd like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I didn't even pay attention. Do you expect them within a well or so?

      Delete
  8. How much is your jadera, is it cheaper if i buy more bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much is your jadera, is it cheaper if i buy more bottles?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

SISTERS BEFORE AND AFTER pictures using jadera purple label diet pills

OK I have been trying ti get my sister to pose for a picture for my blog so i can show ya'll her before and after BUT she never lets me. the other day we were out for my birthday dinner and asked her to take a picture of her hair and its not the best pictures BUT you can definitely see a difference in her shoulder neck and face. she went from a size 17 jean down to a size 11 size jean! SERIOUSLY and all in 2 MONTH!!! I will not diclose her weight, i never do. PLUS NUMBER ON THE SCALE MEANS NOTHING! hello what matters is that she lost INCHES! DUH! hellllo sz 17 sz 11? who cares about the number! anyway enjoy the pictures. comment and share!! =) visit http://jtx.miiduu.com to get your diet pills today! First Picture is at her highest weight/jean size Second Pic is her LOWEST!