Skip to main content

Spring Break -Weight Loss - Real Jadera Diet Pills Purple Label VACATION

OK. So SPRING BREAK IS HERE! Hope you all have gotten closer to your goal weight this spring break. I know I have. I finally lost those extra 10 lbs that I was kinda of struggling with. As most of you know I have not been taking Jadera for about a month now. I am giving my body that break that is often talked about. I do still feel the effect which is awesome. I don't crave, I am rarely hungry. But I still eat! but since I have lost a large amount of weight already it is a little slower for the weight to come off NOW sO NOW IS when I need to starting getting in those workouts! Moving on to some more info. regarding the title. My birthday is coming up March 13th! I will be having my yearly spring break vacation starting Monday. I will still try and Respond to all emails accordingly. And All shipments that were made on Friday, shipments that are being made today and For Sunday will ALL be shipped out Monday. After this week of vacation I will resume normal shipping Starting Monday, March 18th. Website where You can order your bottle of Jadera purple lable is http://jtx/.iiduu.com Email me or comment below for any questions. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab...

Going to start taking Jadera Diet Pills AGAIN =)

I feel that I need to update my blog with a more in depth post about my weight loss. I also would like to make a post with F.A.Qs regarding Jadera and my weight loss. Although most of everything I want to post is already posted here on this blog. somewhere... But moving on... This post is about whats been going on lately. I had recently mentioned that I was going to start taking jadera again and that I would be updating on my weight loss. I took jadera for about 3 days and I was also working out. I was already noticing my body feeling lighter, you know that feeling when you start losing weight you can feel your tummy flatter and what not. Well everything was going good. and then! 2 things happened. 1. I moved. 2. I got sick. So in the process of moving I had been so busy that I was not remembering to take the pill in the morning and I was not working out nor eating very good either cause it was mainly fast food for like 3 days straight. naughty choices... =( I then caught a cold wh...

SISTERS BEFORE AND AFTER pictures using jadera purple label diet pills

OK I have been trying ti get my sister to pose for a picture for my blog so i can show ya'll her before and after BUT she never lets me. the other day we were out for my birthday dinner and asked her to take a picture of her hair and its not the best pictures BUT you can definitely see a difference in her shoulder neck and face. she went from a size 17 jean down to a size 11 size jean! SERIOUSLY and all in 2 MONTH!!! I will not diclose her weight, i never do. PLUS NUMBER ON THE SCALE MEANS NOTHING! hello what matters is that she lost INCHES! DUH! hellllo sz 17 sz 11? who cares about the number! anyway enjoy the pictures. comment and share!! =) visit http://jtx.miiduu.com to get your diet pills today! First Picture is at her highest weight/jean size Second Pic is her LOWEST!