Skip to main content

real vs fake JADERA what it really means.

Recently I got an email asking me to purchase my product from them. That they would provide me with a price so low on JADERA diet pills. So low that I would be able to knock down prices by a a few dollars. BUT I asked for a sample product and when I tried it out I felt NO results. NOTHING. NO dry mouth. NO appetite suppressing feeling. NOTHING If anything I felt a little more hungry than normal! So why am I letting you all know this information? Because A long with being offered a "better deal" from a different distributor I have had someone trolling my social networks promoting a website that sells the product a little cheaper than I do. BUT she has not proven results. no pictures. WEll she does have some pictures but they are stolen pictures. HECK she even stole some of MY before and after pictures and used them on her instagram! can you believe that? SO tell me why would you want to do business with a person who steals pictures just beucase they have the product at a lower price? if THEIR product works wouldn't they show their own personal weight loss? OF COURSE! Now I am not here to knock anyones hustle but when they started messing with my clients and promoting their store on my social networks thats when I took it personal. So my point is this. I CAN purchase a cheaper product and SELL them cheaper to you all. JUST so that I CAN make more profit for ME and basically I wouldn't be caring if you all saw results or not CAUSE ALL I would be caring about would be my profit. INSTEAD I stick to my same company that I been purchasing from since almost 2 years ago and I have not changed. I am an honest seller and an honest person who lost weight with the exact same product that I am selling. I am not stealing pictures or faking videos. or going around spamming people with comments including the link to my webstore. I got in contact with my distributor and asked them why there was a company selling the bottles at a cheaper price they basically let me know that it was because it was the production. its much cheaper quality ingredients. it could even be EXPIRED ingredients. the bottle may say a printed date but the ingredients may not be good at all! Its fine, go ahead and purchase the cheaper product, but keep in mind that when it doesn't work for you and you decide to try my product instead because I have proven results by then you'll end up spending double than you should have spent in the first place. believe me I am here to help people lose weight not to rip people off! I am one of the few sellers out here who is 100% honest. Yes life gets in the way and sometimes I take a couple days extra to ship out orders but I try to let you all know ahead of time. Please keep in mind that I am only human an I do make mistakes and life does happen. Regardless of the choices made from your wonderful souls who only want to lose weight know that I am here no matter what. Email me and ask an ? you like. God bless! have a great week! xxo

Comments

  1. How do I email you? Id like to buy one bottle to start. Can you email me? I've tried everything I'm miserable . My email is lile9161@gmail.com and my name is Erin. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me krysmascookie1986@yahoo.com I'm interested in buying a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would you email me? Id like to buy a bittle as well! I was going through the page and there are many different prices! Thanks
    diana.hernandez81495@gmail.com.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please,email me wendyquiro03@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ***SCAM, FAKE*** DON'T order from this person. I placed my order and paid for it and NEVER received it. I contact them and was told by HIM/HER that all they can do is provide me a tracking # (very rude and obnoxious) I contacted the USPS and was told ANYONE can provide you with a tracking # it doesn't mean it was shipped. I was scammed out of my money. ( I place orders online from OTHER vendors and have never had an issue before)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST be confused. I am Never rude to any of my clients EVER. i always try my best to help everyone out. and yes a tracking number can be issued without actually shipping out the item BUT there is no way that the item will be updated to in transit or delivered if it was not actually shipped or delivered. There is also no way that I would be able to "Scam" anyone out of their money for several reasons. the main reason being that i use paypal as the payment processor so you would and most likely still can dispute the transaction. ;) ALSO I have NOT received a negative email from anyone who has not received their item and i have not taken care of. so like i said you are most likely confused. I refuse to believe you've purchased from other vendors and have never had any problems, beucase if that were true then why would you stray? why would you look for another vendor? personally i would stick with my main supplier like i have all these 5 years who has provided me with REAL jadera not fake imitation labeled stuff. anyway if you in fact did purchase from me, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP at tionphillips@gmail.com include your ORDER NUMBER and your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS OR PAYMENT email address that you provided when you checked out with paypal and I will REFUND your payment immediately assuming you really want your money back i expect a really seedy reply especially since i "scammed" you out of money. dont forget EMAIL me its much more professional and discreet rather than sharing info to the public.
      ps i find it so crazy that of thousands of customers have not been scammed BY ME... only you? this is probably the first time i am responding to any one in a bitchy manner and its only because i pride myself on amazing and polite customer service. have a great day. and god bless. ill be awaiting your email.

      Delete
  6. OH NO.. ... I am NOT confused. I contacted PAYPAL and was told all the seller had to do is provide me Tracking# (????) I contacted you to notify you that i had not received my package and was told by USPS it was not A VALID tracking # and this was your response: and I quote "THEY ASKED YOU TO CONTACT ME AND SUGGESTED I DO WHAT EXACTLY?" I CANT DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM. I DONT DELIVER THE PACKAGES, I DONT WORK FOR USPS". hmmmm does that sound polite to you? or professional? and let me be more specific since you cant seem to understand my comment: i have never had issues with shipments/deliveries with any of my online orders OBVIOUSLY I dont mean you and or diet pills. I purchase from Amazon, BR, GAP, NAVY, etc. they provide a tracking# which i am able to check the status until it arrives safely. in your case your tracking # was not VALID per USPS and was NEVER able to track this order. thats when i contacted you. (very rude, unprofessional, someone who does not care to satisty and or keep a customer) my order was placed June 27,2014 USPS TRACKING# 9400109699937674787135. If i placed and pay for an order, I expect the seller to keep their end of their bargain not just say " I SENT IT TOO BAD YOU DIDNT GET IT" attitude. if that's not a scam to you than I wonder what you consider SCAM. And YES i wanted to make this PUBLIC since I tried correcting this issue via email and you were very RUDE and unprofessional

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Phentermine 37.5mg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant that contains the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural soluble fibre derived from fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

SISTERS BEFORE AND AFTER pictures using jadera purple label diet pills

OK I have been trying ti get my sister to pose for a picture for my blog so i can show ya'll her before and after BUT she never lets me. the other day we were out for my birthday dinner and asked her to take a picture of her hair and its not the best pictures BUT you can definitely see a difference in her shoulder neck and face. she went from a size 17 jean down to a size 11 size jean! SERIOUSLY and all in 2 MONTH!!! I will not diclose her weight, i never do. PLUS NUMBER ON THE SCALE MEANS NOTHING! hello what matters is that she lost INCHES! DUH! hellllo sz 17 sz 11? who cares about the number! anyway enjoy the pictures. comment and share!! =) visit http://jtx.miiduu.com to get your diet pills today! First Picture is at her highest weight/jean size Second Pic is her LOWEST!