Skip to main content

Jadera Diet Pills and Easy Green Smoothies!

Green smoothies are a great way to jump start your weight loss while using Jadera. Even if you've been taking JaDera for a while now but are stuck and can't seem to budge those numbers on the scale a green smoothie "diet" may help you get through that little bump in your weight loss. OR if you just need a little more energy or to flush out toxins then this is a super awesome way to do it. My skin clears up and I feel very energetic during when I drink green smoothies.

So anyway, I started taking Jadera again last week. I also started walking daily. I limited my diet coke intake down to 1 20 oz bottle of diet coke. I usually save my diet coke treat until dinner time. And I have been drinking so much water! I never feel hungry, because jadera has kept me feeling full, so I have been limiting my food intake. I usually have an oatmeal from mcdonalds or a Atkins Cafe Caramel   
Lunch I almost always have the same thing which is a grilled chicken salad. SOMETIMES I do have a crispy chicken salad but we all know grilled is the healthiest way to go.
BUT even though I felt a difference in my body I have not been seeing the number on the scale go down! THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND DISCOURAGING! I am sure you all can relate. So I decided to do a little green smoothie diet for 3 days. I will be having a green smoothie for breakfast since I AM NOT a big breakfast person. and A green smoothie for dinner. Hopefully this gives me that extra SHOVE to get that number down some more on the scale. Because truthfully the number on the scale motivates me A LOT to keep going. =)

Here is a basic green smoothie recipe.. This is my favorite green smoothie recipe.

The Basic Green Smoothie Recipe

Feel free to use this basic green smoothie base and experiment. (Remember #11!)
  • 2 Bananas
  • 1 Peach
  • 5 Strawberries
  • Handful Spinach (increase greens gradually over time, and you’ll find you crave more of them!)
  • 1 cup water
For more information and other green smoothie recipes visit this link 


I always feel so refreshed and energized after doing something like this.. so If you decide to give the green smoothie "diet" a try let me know! Tell me how you felt after  3 days.  I look forward to hearing from you all!

Comments

  1. Spinach is OK, but give a try to the Oregano. It has many times more antioxidants which is better for the younger look.
    My best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop for weight loss products online in India at Elecwire. Online shopping of weight loss products, slim & Curve body slimmer, slim evolution oil, slim sauna bath, slim sauna belt, nutritional weight loss products with cash on delivery and free shipping in India.
    http://www.elecwire.com/slim-and-beauty/weight-loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal Slimming Pills Herbal slimming pills remedies have been used for centuries. The earliest ones were appetite suppressants, which helped when food was scarce. Slimming Pills

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice blog and unique information related to diet.Thanks for sharing such information...

    Capsiplex Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89