Skip to main content

Calorie Shifting -Jadera Diet Pills

I get emails daily asking about diet plans, diet tips, and advice on how to accelerate   ( get the maximum) results while using JaDera diet pills. I don't normally advise dieting or crash diets because they only lead to temporary results and because truthfully jadera doesn't require a special diet to lose weight, you lose weight by eating less. not changing your diet. But I do have several tips and tricks I would love to share with you. These can be used to jump start your diet. Or get over, overcome a plateau you may have hit.

Now these are a few rules i like to live by that have helped me majorly during my weight loss.

1. I DO NOT DIET. (with a few exceptions) Why? Because I know I wont stick with it forever, and its not something I want to have as a lifestyle change.
2. I don't count calories (again with few exceptions) Its very time consuming to me, I forget to log in what I eat and some foods that are made in my household i wouldn't be able to figure out the calories even if i tried. instead I watch my portion size. i like to use baby plates. =)
3. Drink water. All The Time! if you must have a fizzy drink or something for your sweet tooth them opt for a diet drink.
4. I allow myself to eat whatever I want. And you can too and you should! Life is too short to deprive your self of sweets and other foods you enjoy. portion is key DON'T OVERDO IT.

The amazing part about taking jadera diet pills is that it suppresses your appetite and even controls your sweet tooth cravings (in most cases). So because you don't feel hungry while taking jadera its only natural to eat less food. and if you're not craving sweets then it will be easy to turn it down. So if your appetite has been suppressed you will eat less now you can take advantage and accelerate your weight loss by dieting or simply make small changes to your daily diet.

If you choose to diet while taking jadera then this is for you. here are a few tips and diets I have been using this month to drop 1 lb on the scale a day. yes 1 lb daily. i don't diet but i decided to do this so that i could try something out and share with all of you to help you out :) now I am not saying its safe. I am not saying its permanent but if you do continue to make small changes and follow portion control then you will have no problem losing the weight and keeping it off. and I am not advising you to do as i did but if you are looking for a quick fix, a jump start, or to get over that weight your stuck at for week then you can try this.
Calorie restriction. or VLCD (very low calorie diet) This was the first time I actually paid attention and kept track of my calories.

A little info on calorie shifting: The idea behind this type of diet is to keep your metabolism guessing by shifting calories with each meal or day.

Day 1:
Breakfast: Slim Fast or Equate Weight loss shake 190 calories
Lunch: Smart Ones weight watchers Frozen meal three cheese ziti marinara 300 calories
Dinner: Smart Ones weight watchers Frozen mean Fettuccine Alfredo 240
Snack 1: weight watchers smart ones cheesecake sundae 130 calories
Snack 2: yocrunch yopa nonfat greek yogurt 110 calories
total calories: 970 calories

Day 2:
Breakfast: Weight watchers smart ones turkey sausage English muffin sandwich 230 cals
Lunch: southwest salad walmart Deli 190 calories
Dinner: Subway Turkey breast 2 triangle cheese no dressing on wheat bread 280-300 cals
Snacks: granola bar 140 cals Chex Mex muddy buddies treat sized 80 cals. weight watchers smart ones toffee bar sundae 140 calories
total calories: 1080 calories

Day 3:
Breakfast: weight watchers smart ones french toast with turkey sausage 280 calories
Lunch: ceaser chicken salad Walmart deli 230 cals
Dinner: southwest Walmart deli salad 190 calories
Snacks: Starbucks coffee Grande Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte non fat milk no whipped cream (you can customize your drink on Starbucks.com to fit your daily calorie intake) 260 calories granola bar 140 cals. yogurt 110
total calories : 1210

This 3 day diet plan gives you a glance at what and how your calorie shifting for extreme weight loss should be.  the easiest way for me to keep track and enjoy food while doing this was by eating the smartones frozen dinners breakfast and sweets they offer. i also like the soups by healthy ones i believe its called.
Expect to lose 1 lb on the scale daily. this is quite motivating for those who like seeing the scale number go down. :)

Now for those who do not wish to invest in diet foods, or diet at all. Simply make small changes.
On the road? DO NOT get fast food. if you must eat on the go then either pack a small portioned lunch or grab something healthy, like subway for example, or make a quick stop at a grocery store for a salad.
Give up all drinks that have calories. to me drinking calories is such a huge waste of calories! i mean 200+ cals of pop, tea, or any other drink no thanks i would much rather waste those 200 or so cals on real actual food (or sweets lol)
use smaller bowls, eat smaller meals.
I LOVE to eat and I love to enjoy a sweet here and there. but with Jadera I have learned how to control my portions. I don't eat the entire bag of chex mix anymore. I don't serve my plate like I serve my husbands plate.

I get asked about exercising a lot. The truth is exercise is always a good idea. whether you are trying to lose weight or not. I have always enjoyed "working out" I am not fitness expert. I don't know the proper names to the gym machines, heck i dont even really know the proper names to simple exercise moves lol. But I like doing at home workouts on DVDs, YouTube, and Pinterest. While taking JaDera you do not need to exercise, But if you want to tone up and not end up with sagging skin then of course working out is your best option. Last month I started tracking my daily steps. They say that the average person takes 10,000 steps daily. I recorded my steps for the first 3 days....I was no where near 10000. I stayed at around 3000 steps daily... so sad. you may think you move a lot, walk a lot, but you could be wrong. lol just like I was. I aimed to get 12000 steps daily, because I read that Jessica Simpson did that for her weight loss and it motivated me to get in 12k too. I must say its hard, but its been totally doable. I walk for 30 minutes at a fast pace on the treadmill in the morning and then another 30 minutes anytime in the evening, plus my normal daily steps it usually goes a little over 12000 steps.  so that's how i have been getting my exercise in daily. you can get your exercise daily by doing simple things, it doesn't need to involve the gym. try parking farther at work, school, or while out shopping. instead of sending your kids or husband/boyfriend etc to grab something or you you get up and get it. lol. (I speak from experience) go outside! play with your kids. go to the park. take hikes. walk the mall! window shop. take family bike rides. do more physical fun family stuff. or DANCE  while cleaning your place. just move! we burn calories by doing nothing at all, imagine how many more calories you'd burn by moving!

Buy Jadera : jtx.miiduu.com
Instagram: jaderatx

"it's my time to take care of myself... to make changes in my life for me."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89