Skip to main content

my weight loss story using jadera diet pills purple lable- revised

I started my weight loss journey back in August of 2012. My starting weight was at around 220 lbs. I was wearing a size 15/17 jean size. My life revolved around food. especially fast food. I had been over weight my entire life and yes of course weight loss was always in the back of my mind. It was always I'll start Monday, Monday never came. so what motivated me to finally lose weight? Honestly I always had that motive you know? I always found motivation in the smallest things. my problem was not controlling my food. I would over eat. i tried many diet pills that claimed to control hunger, but they did nothing for me. I finally came across jadera and surprisingly it controlled my hunger. It was a feeling like no other. I wasn't craving food, I wasn't hungry all the time, I wasn't thinking of food all the time, and When I would eat I wouldn't OVER EAT because I was able to notice when I was full. The diet pill Jadera trained my stomach which allowed my mind to learn when I was full, and portion size. And immediately I noticed a weight difference (photos below) Within the first 7 or 8 days I was noticeably less bloated. You could see it all over. That only motivated me more to lose weight. After 3 months I had lost 40 lbs from 220- down to 180. My jean size was a 9/10 sizes 11 and 13 were way to big but 9./10 was a little snug but fit better than 11 or 13. t around 6 months I stopped taking Jadera. I stayed taking jadera for 6 months because I wanted to make sure my body was used to the changes. I didn't want to gain the weight back. so i slowly stopped taking the diet pills, skipping every other day. I did not gain any weight back. I lost a few more lbs over the year of 2013 but Nothing extremely noticeable. I maintained my weight, I ate the same, I was not working out a lot, if anything i was rather lazy. I would try and get in at least 3 -5 days of exercise a week. by doing pilates, yoga, zumba, flirty girl fitness, or any other fun at home workout. 
at the end of 2013 I bought a treadmill and I decided it was time for me to get back on track, I was happy I lost weight but I still had a long way to go. i am a tall girl so to others i didn't need to lose weight because my clothes covered me well, and i carry my weight well so i never really looked like i weighed 180ish. I started by walking 1 mile 6 days a week. and slowly started doing intervals to get up to running. by February of 2014 I was jogging 2 miles. that was a major victory for me. That same Month I started taking Jadera again. Since it restricts my eating and I was working out I wanted that extra boost for my weight loss. Slowly But surely the weight has been coming off. By March I was at 160. I stopped taking jadera so my body wouldnt get used to it and in June I started again. And as of this month, October I am now at 140 lbs. I want to get down to 125 or 120. I take jadera on the days where I feel a little more control, like on the weekends, holidays, birthdays, really anyday where I feel I could over eat lol. 
I have made a list of goals and rewards to keep me motivated. I am the type of girl who looks at other girls pictures to motivate me as well. if you want to see what I EAT for accelerated weight loss or for quick jump starting weight loss checkout my previous post. :) I Will be posting an updated video here shortly with photos of myself through my journey. Keep posted and if theres anything youd like me to cover please let me know in the comments below. :)

Comments

  1. I follow you on IG n think you already look good you're very thin. :-) i Also sent ya a pic update a couple days ago. On IG .

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you put information as to how i can get jadera from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dear!! I take Green drink every morning before breakfast and I have reduced my extra body weight. Well, I believe that if anyone wants to reduce weight, Green drink is best option for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89