Skip to main content

How Fast Does JaDera Slimming Capsules Work?

I started taking JaDera daily on August. I was more obsessed with keeping track of my weight loss in numbers, on the scale, rather than caring how my clothes was fitting me.
A few days after I started taking jAdERA slimming capsules I weighed my self and had lost about 6 lbs. I was happy But like I said I was not paying any attention to my actual body changes.
Well After 8 days I started looking at The pictures I was taking daiLY. tHIS IS WHAT i saw.

This was in only 8 DAYS of using jadera. When I saw this I was HAPPY. I started paying more attention to how clothes was fitting me and paying less attention to the number on the scale. I am now down from a size 15 JEAN to a size 9 Jeans. Like I said before I dont really work out. maybe 3 times a week tops. and its very light working out. i Will start doing some toning exercises only becuase of course with weight loss comes looser skin and i dont want that so i need to tighten up. but aside from that nothing too hard. This post will be updated with more pictures. Pleas follow my blog to stay updated with my results. or you can also check out my youtube channel and stay updated there as well xoxo. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. No , love. I guess i didnt word it right. Im not the best at blogging lol sorry, in the photo is an 8 day weight loss difference thats how quickly i saw results. And when i wrote this post it was in November and was already fitting into a size 9 jean. It took about 3 months to go from size 15 to 9

      Delete
  2. I know every body body is different I been takin jadera for2 weeks an iI haven't weighed myself I'm nervous I kind of want to wait till like the second month to weigh so I will b shocked ....I ate some sweets but a link bit an I do zumba three times a week an I want to get to 175 an I'm still in the 200's an I have by May to get there u think jadera will help me ? I have 2 1/2 months to get to 175

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89