Skip to main content

My No Diet and No Workout Plan ... Kinda

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules
Although I would LOVE to say that I do not need to "diet" or i do not need to workout, I do =( Luckily I dont need to go overboard with either one.
I started taking the diet pill Jadera on August.
I take 1 capsule each morning before my first meal, waiting at least 30 minutes and with a full glass of cold water.
I am not a breakfast type of person so what I usually "eat" is really a drink. I either drink a Atkin Caramel Coffee thingy or a Slimfast chocolate shake drink. My morning breakfast never changes, that is just my own personal preference feel free to tweek around your own diet becuase honestly its not much to it the diet pill makes you feel full so you wont even feel like eating, you should still eat though!
lunch normally varies either a chicken salad, chicken burger... or anything chicken lol. THIS IS THE WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN FOR ME SINCE EVEN BEFORE I WAS TAKING THE DIET PILL
For dinner my husband daughter and I eat at my parents house. Either I will be the one cooking dinner or my mom will be the one cooking but regardless its always a mexican meal when my mom cooks, or some type of casserole dish when im cooking.

So baisically its not WHAT YOU EAT its HOW you eat it. I literally eat sweets and any type of food I want I do not over do it of course. And since i am not constantly craving sweets or other foods and im nearly never hungry Its not hard to eat my favorite foods in moderation and in smaller portions. You can honestly eat whatever you want and still lose weight you just need to cut your servings down, you wont feel deprived because Jadera sLIMing capsule makes you feel full all day long and you also arent cutting out the foods you love. Of course some small changes here and there are recommended. For instance I stopped drinking any type of drink that contains calories. I do however allow my self to drink diet coke, an now i know that people dont reccomend diet coke for many reasons but whenever i decide i want something sweet, usually when im on my time of the month, i choose a diet coke instead.

WORKING OUT
I dont work out much. its not cause I dont have time, becuase I do... its simply becuase. well... I dont know why I just dont. im horrible at staying on track, i get bored easily and i get sick if i push my self too hard LOL so what I did was i bought this little cycling portable machine thingy from walmart
that link above is not one from walmart, i just picked the link up off of google shopping recommendations so please shop around and dont take this link as a official rec. from me becuase I have never purchase from that links site before. i just wanted you all to know what product i was talking about.
anyway I paid about 25.00 at Walmart for it and i just sit in front of the tv and cycle away haha. pretty awesome for a lazy person like me. and of course its perfect for people who may have a lot of weight and cant put too much strain on their knees etc. or if you sit at a desk all day an dont really have time to workout. this is PERFECT. my legs are starting to look pretty awesome and cellulite is reduced! so YAY. i OCCASIONALLY do flirty girl fitness, brazil butt lift (sculpt and firm only) and belly dancing. =)
anD THAT pretty much sums it up. if you feel that i left anything please please please contact me message me email comment or whatever and i will get back to you with more info.
psss im not a professional blogger so forgive me for all of my silly sentences and whatnot.... all i know is how i lost weight and this is the only way i know how to word it. kk thanks :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does JaDera Diet Slimming Capsules Work?

WebSite For Purchasing Jadera Diet Pills: http://jtx.miiduu.com YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XoLola89 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaDeraSlimmingCapsules Purchase Jadera here - I ship via usps. USA http://jtx.miiduu.com Plain and simple. YES Jadera diet pills do work. How do I know? Well I personally take jadera as a weight loss aide. After I noticed good results with this diet pill I also started to sell jadera. I couldn't keep just a wonderful product all to my self! I recommend it to all of my friends and family and they have all seen results from ages 19-53 yrs old they have seen inches and lbs go way way down! I will post a video down below to my personal YouTube channel with my own personal pictures so that you can see my weight loss progress. its only been 2 months but i was able to see obvious results within the first week of taking the diet pill. So anyway keep on scrolling and reading so that you can get as much information as you possibly can get ab

Acxion Fentermina - Mexican Diet Pills

Popular mexican diet pills named IFA acxion fentermina 30 mg known to reduce appetite, feel energetic reported side effects may include dry mouth insomnia  to purchase this item you can visit my website JTX.MIIDUU.COM payments for this product are made using Google Wallet Venmo or circle app shipping is always done within 3 business days of payments being made and cleared. I ship via USPS Priority Mail other Mexican products may be available upon request. please leave a comment or send me an email though the store website. PLEASE don't forget to follow my google+, blog, YouTube, Instagram to keep updated with whats going on JTX Blog: http://jaderatx.blogspot.com/  Instagram: TionLareneXO  Snapchat: TionLarene  YouTube Channel: XoLola89